Friday, May 21, 2010

With all things shitty come some great surprises.

The week from hell still sucked and ended on a crappy note. Okinawa, while a great vacation, did not work. So, when Scott returns from DET we will maybe try again, but for now I am done. I can't take it anymore. I am SO happy for my friends that are now expecting. But even with all of the happiness I feel for them, the envy and bitterness is taking over. That is not who I am and I don't like it. My emotional state is just broken all the time. So, a month, maybe two tops. Then I am going back on the pill and we will start talking about maybe even just getting surgery. At least then I will never wonder and I can just get on with my life. The pity party will last this evening. Hopefully, it will end by tomorrow. I have to put on a happy face for the going away party. Blarg. FML.

On a sunny note, it was a really pretty day and my kick ass co-workers surprised me by celebrating my un-birthday, aka half birthday. It was really sweet, complete with tons of balloons and a delicious cake. Lucky to have good people in my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers