Sunday, June 20, 2010

My poor, poor car :(

My cute little silver Nissan is all banged up and bruised. Poor thing. I am really mad, but I can't blame the friend who was driving it. A lovely person had the courage to hit and run. Wonderful people out there huh? So, I am stuck with a banged up car and insurance that is now going to rise 15%. Freaking jerk face who hit the car just took off. ARGH! Oh, and did I mention I have to take responsibility for the car that was bumped in front of mine? Yeah... kind of jacked huh. Note to self - NO MORE GOOD DEEDS! I love my friends, but no good deed goes unpunished... so no more loaning out any of my stuff... Sorry guys! Sell friends a car and they never finish paying you and you lose a friendship. Let friends borrow a car and they get involved in a hit and run and it creates nothing but headaches for me. Learned my lessons the hard way I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers