Thursday, May 20, 2010

I just need to vent!


I know, I know... I should suck it up. Oh well, I need to vent before I get my straw out! So, this week. The week from hell. Miserable weather. Everyone seems to be in a weird mood. I forgot about the crying - yeah, the drugs cause crying, lots and lots of crying. It has been fan-freaking-tastic! I got caught in a meeting today. Yes, CAUGHT. I was supposed to brief second. They didn't load a slide for me, so I stood up and had to sit right down. This would normally not be a big deal. Today was the exception. I was supposed to brief and LEAVE. I had not eaten lunch, so 15 minutes max right? WRONG! An hour and half later I got to talk and then run over to Taco Bell to grab some food. I was about to eat my notes for the aforementioned brief. Ugh. Have I mentioned the miserable weather? So, let's top this all off with one of my best friends leaving Tuesday. I am going to miss Laura and Quincey SO much. I just want to cry (yes, again) every time I think about the impending departure. How am I going to get through life in Crapsawa without them? Lunches with Quincey, onsens and wine with Laura. Life is just going to suck. I am even going to miss Taz the Spaz, the cutest min pin I have ever seen. Military life is rough, and you get sick of making friends only to be ripped apart so quickly. However, without the Navy I would have never met some of the best people in my life! Laura - you were there for me when I needed you most and I will NEVER forget that. I love you dearly and hope we get to live near each other soon!!!!
This should not take away from the friends I have made in Alaska, Florida, Virginia, or the rest of my dear friends here in Japan. I just know this will be a super tough person to see PCS. Ok, enough venting for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers