Sunday, April 4, 2010

EGGsellent!

Busy weekend indeed... Spent Friday home with Scott. It was nice to lounge around before the last minute madness began. I don't know what this new tradition stems from, but Scott loves leaving his ID in the building and forgetting it until after orders for deployment are cut and we have to get back up there and find a way to get it out to him. Luckily, this time Jackie was still in the office to help out!

Saturday sucked and was awesome all in the same day. I hated saying bye to the hubby. However, my friends have made the transition pretty easy. Carin and SaVanna convinced Scott and I to get iPhones, so I got mine on Saturday and have had a blast with it. Also went to Toys R' Us to get Miyuki's daughter a birthday present. Zhu Zhu Pet hamsters are awesome! Had fun seeing the kids act a fool at the birthday party. Karin made out on the gifts, she got some amazing present and three copies of Hannah Montana Uno, and no I did not get her one of them!

Carin brought her new puppy, Doug, over to meet Brewster and Darby Saturday evening. We took the three of them on a nice walk. Darby and Doug are going to have a LOT of fun once Doug is a little bigger. Brewster was well behaved, but wanted nothing to do with Doug. Old, grumpy man. Can't wait until Brewster's dental appointment, fresh breath will be so nice!

Today is Easter Sunday. I have a lot to be thankful for. I have the world's best husband, hands down. I love my puppies more than ever. I have friends who ROCK! I have been really lucky in the sense that I have solid friends back home and yet I continue to meet wonderful people who enrich my life constantly. Coloring eggs today was too fun, especially since Carin had never colored eggs before - they were just boring old dip and dye, but still fun! Now, I must get ready for the week. Time to make some egg salad, pack some lunch, lay out some clothes and get my schedule organized.

1 comment:

  1. Your eggs look awesome! Is that an "iPhone" egg that I see!? ;) Y'all are so cute! Glad your weekend wasn't as sucky as it could have been! You've got a good set of friends!

    ReplyDelete

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers