Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back in the swing of things!

Wowsers! Haven't blogged in a LONG time. Over a year. I am so bad. Now that I am settled in my new house in Texas (not all put away, but settled) I need to get back in the groove of writing. So, as my first post back in the states, I need to make a list of things I need to write about. For starters, Seoul, South Korea for my birthday. Also, the journey back to "the America." I also ran in a Disney Half Marathon, moved to Texas, bought a new vehicle, have been running like a mad person - mostly mad when trying to not scream like a little girl at the rattlers down here, and have been making new friends. LOTS to discuss... but I will start that tomorrow! Haha! Goodnight moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers