Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Progress on my Deployment Goals


So, just a quick progress update on how the goals are coming along!
1. I have lost weight. Not enough yet, but about 5-6 lbs. so far! Swimming, running, biking, belly dancing and more are helping.
2. Have walked the dogs all but two days since Scott left. I blame the insane hangover and the torrential downpour for those two days. However, very proud that we have been out and walked more than 2 miles almost every single day!
3. Scrapbooking... a little let down on this one. I did get two more pages done in one album!!! I will have to buckle down on this one a little more.
4. Culinary wiz - I have learned one dish. Just one. However, it is delicious and I want to make it ALL the time. So, I have to stop making it and learn a few more.
5. See Japan - does going to the Beef and Garlic Festival again count? Haha! I have been so busy with Navy Ball and such that I just haven't been out. I hope to get up to Hakkoda for the changing of the leaves in the next couple of weeks. Not sure when they will change. Also hoping to get to Hirosaki for the Chrysanthemum festival later this month or in early November.
That's the quick update... yay for still being on track! Oh, and I have a couple new friends in the house. They are Darrell Allejandro, the Chinese 5 Color Hot Pepper Plant that is pictured on this page, his brother Darrell Herman, the green and white fern thing, and Darrell Penelope the green and pink fern thing... Scott wanted to name them all Darrell for the Bob Newhart Show characters. The middle names are the ones I wanted to use originally. Yes, he whined when I said no at first! Big baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Find More Free Layouts at April Showers